27 May 2018

RSS Facebook



Sunday, May 27, 2018

Taliaqan (BNA) The second solarium irrigation system was created at the University of Takhar and put into operation the other day, BNA reported.
Reactor of Takhar University Khairuddin Khairkhaw told BNA, the second solarium irrigation system created with the cost of 218000 Afs from the budget the university.
This network has extraction capacity of two inches water and is capable of irrigation of the three teaching building areas of education, engineering and law, he added.

Saturday May 26, 2018

Kabul (BNA) A meeting, with President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani on the chair was held to discuss the issue of construction of up to 6000 school buildings at the capital and provinces of the country at the presidential palace, a statement said. Present at the meeting, officials from the ministries of education, rural development and housing shared a report about the design and practical work of 6000 pre-fabricated school buildings and said the first buildings would soon be exploited in Kabul. The officials said creation of the pre-fabricated building would be built high quality and reasonable prices under proper climate conditions. Minister of education assured that the list of 17 cold regions and the list of provinces with warm climate were at the agenda of the ministry of rural rehabilitation and development.
President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani praised the progress of works in construction of the pre-fabricated school buildings by the said ministries and instructed the ministry of finance to provide financial resources to the relevant institution for acceleration of the projects. This it to be noted that 75 percent of the constructional items are completed in the pre-fabricated parts factory and the remaining 25 percent other during the work process that can provide the necessary facilities in the shortest possible time in the construction of school buildings.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Taliqan (BNA) A school building has inaugurated by governor of Takhar in Taliqan city.
Dr. Fazlullah Mujaddidi governor of Takhar told BNA, the school has been constructed in three story from budget of government at the cost of 23 million Afghani.
The Scholl has 16 classroom, commuter room, liberator, and other necessary facilities.
T. Yarzada

Thursday April 12, 2018

Kabul (BNA) Qatar Red Crescent Society (QRCS) implemented the education support project in remote areas in Afghanistan to improve the education environment and increase the number of male and female students at all grades with a budget of more than $376,000 (QR1.37m).
The project includes providing basic educational requirements of chairs, educational curricula and study materials, as well as supporting the education environment in disadvantaged areas that are difficult to reach and making them attractive to students, QRCS said in a statement.

Page 1 of 88